Tuesday 2 May 2017

Janet Jackson Breaks Her Silence On Split From Wissam Al Mana: 'The Rest Is in God's Hands'

Janet Jackson is finally opening up publicly about her separation from her ex, Wissam Al Mana. 
The pop icon shared a very personal video to Twitter on Monday, where she spoke directly to her fans and addressed the numerous developments in her life, starting with her 3-month-old son, Eissa.

"Hey you guys, it's me, Jan, just in case you don't recognize me since I have put on quite a few since I had the baby," Jackson said, laughing. "But I thank god for him, he's so healthy, so beautiful, so sweet, so loving, such a happy baby."
Two weeks ago, Jackson shared the first photo of her and Al Mana's adorable little boy in a super sweet Instagram post.
Jackson also confirmed her split with her ex, after weeks of rumors and speculation regarding their marital status.
"I just want to keep it real with you guys for a second," she shared. "Yes, I separated from my husband. We are in court and the rest is in God's hands." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

social share